Confessions of a reluctant runner, a DL 1/2 & PHM PTR. 7/5 race recaps and final thoughts

You've been SO busy!

Aw, love the name Melvin for a cat! So cute.
Yikes, wouldn't that be super uncomfortable running nude?! Bits flying all over the place!:rotfl2::eek:

And i'll be awaiting your next TR! :goodvibes

You've been SO busy!

Not any busier than most I suspect, I just struggle with balance in June. Life is starting to feel a bit more manageable though so that is good! Until September at least lol.

Aw, love the name Melvin for a cat! So cute.

He came with the name. He has a LOT of nicknames but he is very much a Melvin

Yikes, wouldn't that be super uncomfortable running nude?! Bits flying all over the place!

I can't even imagine it, it sounds very painful to me!

I loved your recap of recent events! I am a bit sad you are taking a break from trip report writing, but I absolutely understand. I feel a bit overwhelmed with mine as well and am really relieved that Katharina is planning to do the cruise one. But my next vacation is coming up soon and the old one is not finished and that is starting to stress me...

However, if you find the time to come back to writing more, I would love to hear about your Southern Caribbean cruise as that is an itinerary that I would love to do one day myself. We even thought about it for 2016, but then realized that we need more time to save up for the next cruise as we are planning a big trip to California in the summer. And I really want to get back on one of the newer ships again, not the Wonder, as much as I like her.

I too have fallen off the bandwagon with keeping up with others threads (not to mention my own, eesh!) I will happily join onto any future TRs you may write, as I am quite the fan of your family's adventures.

Run on!

I loved your recap of recent events! I am a bit sad you are taking a break from trip report writing, but I absolutely understand. I feel a bit overwhelmed with mine as well and am really relieved that Katharina is planning to do the cruise one. But my next vacation is coming up soon and the old one is not finished and that is starting to stress me...

I get stressed being that far behind on my own and then missing out on everyone elses. I want to do justice to it all, read the chatter, all of it and it's been impossible to find the time.

However, if you find the time to come back to writing more, I would love to hear about your Southern Caribbean cruise as that is an itinerary that I would love to do one day myself. We even thought about it for 2016, but then realized that we need more time to save up for the next cruise as we are planning a big trip to California in the summer. And I really want to get back on one of the newer ships again, not the Wonder, as much as I like her.

We would do that itinerary again in a heartbeat. I would like to check out the Fantasy but we do have a fondness for the classic ships. It was ama amazing trip, I would like to write about it. I'll see how I feel once we wrap up the girls trip and if I can get on top of things, including even getting all the photos sorted and onto photobucket!

I too am having less and less Dis time , and am struggling to keep up !!! So I too understand Cynthia !!

It's hard!

I too have fallen off the bandwagon with keeping up with others threads (not to mention my own, eesh!) I will happily join onto any future TRs you may write, as I am quite the fan of your family's adventures.

Run on!

Thanks! We are trying, it's been a quiet summer on the race front but we did have a 10K last weekend and a 9K this coming one so that is fun. It's a hard bandwagon to stay on top of for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter