• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Confessions of a Disboard Dropout...New chapter 3/14

Thanks! One of these days we will have to venture off property, but Monkston has no nterest as of yet and Disney makes it cheaper (Ha!) if you just stay there.

I'm glad you like your resort so much that it's a favorite memory! I also have great memories from various resorts we've stayed in.They are almost as important to me as the parks.

Yes, will give info before I go. But if you sign up for twitter, you can search for DisLaura74 and follow me. I am sure I will have many exciting things happening. Hear that, my six readers? You can follow me too! PM if you have issues. i hope to get some of my traveling companions on twitter too. My plan is to tweet during the day and wrap up the next morning. Let's see if I can do it. it would be so awesome to have people following along on twitter and here though...you know... all six of you.

Hi Laura! I'm always way behind I like your writing style, although I do like to be bored with the details of the rides. :goodvibes I love how your family accommodates the needs of different group members by splitting up and doing what comes along. I'm going to call party proper for not getting your hair wet on Kali, but then your but wasn't wet so I should call you genius!

TGM: Nice video diary! You did a great job capturing the fun moments and the fireworks!

Mr Druid, fun to get your perspective! You know the family that has had the most fun by their rdfugee-like appearance at the end of the day while they wait for the required attendance at Wishes. I applaud your bravery to be in MY on the 24 he day. I'm pretty sure I would not choose to be in that crowd.

Hope your upcoming trip is a blast!

Ponzi, I know you're not THAT out of it.

I can so!!!!
Actually, I've resisted Twitter.
I joined in 2012, to send a message to a Canadian Olympic athlete who was going through a rough time.
But other than that.
It's since been deactivated.
I figure I've got enough to do already and don't feel like adding one more thing.

But.

I tried re-signing up... just for you...
and the sign up page kept crashing.
So I can only conclude that Twitter doesn't want me.

There can't be another @pkondz. What's the story behind that name anyway?

Ancient Chinese secret.

Ponzi, I have 4 followers. Take pity

Hey! I'm trying!
Not my fault if stupid Twitter won't let me sign up.
(Or maybe it's super smart and doesn't want me to join.... either way.)

I'll try again from another 'puter.

Montague, you joined twitter! Awesome! Ponzi, where are you?
Yes I did, just for you. And, aaaack! now you are following me! No, no, I don't need any followers. Nothing interesting will happen here. I don't want to feel that I need I to post about my life; I just want to sit back and DIS vicariously through Laura, Squid, Monkston, and their friends...
:surfweb:

I hope you all have a wonderful trip. I'll now have to remember to check into the twitterverse regularly...

Tried a few more times to get on Twitter.... nope. Keeps freezing.

I only followed you so I could easily see your replies. I'm only tweeting about the trip too.

Have a great trip! I will sign on to your trip. I was on twitter about 5 years ago but never really got in to it. It seemed way too public somehow. Of course FB is perfectly private, right? :rotfl2:I'll see if I can get in and follow you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter