Concourse Steakhouse

leopardspot

Mouseketeer
What are your thoughts on it? I thought the food was good but the tables and centerpieces looked outdated. The tables were scratched up, etc...

Well, we just returned from our Spring Break trip and ate there two mornings in a row because the food was so delicious!
Best Eggs Benedict on property and those Stickey Mickey buns are FANTASTIC! Very addictive!

The place was clean and a nice change from the mayhem next to us at Chef Mickey's!;)
Don't get me wrong, we even ate at Chef Mickey's;
it's just nicer, and cheaper, to get a quicker breakfast at CS.
The food comes from the same kitchen, too!

I guess we were too busy eating and watching the monorail to notice anything wrong with this place.
Also, the service was excellent!::yes::

I agree with Uncleromulous: it's an average steakhouse at best. Stay away from ambitious menu items. We lunched here about two months ago, and my girlfriend's salad, while crisp, was drowning in oil. The burgers, however, were wonderful: the best I've eaten in Disney.

I'm also curious as to why mushrooms, potatoes, and other sides are a la carte. Most steakhouses include one or two with the price of the entree.

Having said all this, I prefer the CS to Chef Mickey's.

Does anyone know if they have that Banana Chocolata drink still? That was one of the best drinks I ever had.

We always have at least one meal sometime more here, esp if we are staying at the CR. My girls at 7 and 9 are not big "kids meal" eaters and this restaurant give us alternatives without the character buffet of Chef Mickeys.

My girls love the soups and the shrimp cocktail as well as the offerings like grilled chicken and steak instead of the typical grilled cheese or chicken fingers. I have always had a great meal -the chicken ceasar salad or the burgers. Ohh and I absolutely LOVE the onion soup!

TJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter