Concourse Steakhouse

ILVPOOH

DIS Veteran
We arrived 30 mins early for dinner and were seated right away.

Appetizers - Onion soup, onion rings, salad. The onion rings were the best I ever had. Very crispy and served with 3 different dipping sauces.

Dinners - We all had the Filet Mignon. The kids had the steak. The filet mignon was very delicious. The potatoes were good too. The kids steak was little small so we shared some of our steak with them. They enjoyed it.

Desserts - Butterfinger Cheesecake, Creme Brulee, Chocolate Cake. The kids had the brownie sundae. All great. We were really stuffed after this meal.

We are going to be there in 2 weeks :cheer2: and it will be my DS's 15th birthday. He wanted Le Cellier, but we couldn't get ADRs :woohoo: (even 2 months ago which is when I made all our ADRs). So we are looking forward to some good steaks at Concourse! We have never eaten in the Contemporary so looking forward to that too! :yay:

Pixie dust to you!!!!!

Forgot to say that you can get milkshakes and smoothies with dinner on the dining plan. One of my boys had a vanilla shake and one had the strawberry banana smoothie. They were both real good.

We were there last week and enjoyed it, too. The onion rings were very delicious, my ds had that. I had shrimp cocktail which was good, dh had salad. The strip steak was good, as was the filet. We had the brownie sundaes, too. We were all stuffed.

Can you still add on shrimp in place of your appetizer?

We ate here last Sept. and really enjoyed it, so of course we booked again!

PrincessPatty said:

I don't know about the shrimp add on, we didn't ask.

Enjoyed reading your review ~ Thanx for sharing.

PrincessPatty said:

We were there last week and I had a shrimp appetizer, on the FDP...so, it's a yes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter