Concierge

cgdmom

Mouseketeer
We have a family concierge cabin on the fantasy. Our paid in full date is March 2. When EXACTLY do I log in to try to get a cabana on Castaway Cay? Is it Midnight on March2? Also—how to I contact the Concierge team to book Palo, Spa etc.? Thanks so much! Jill

We have a family concierge cabin on the fantasy. Our paid in full date is March 2. When EXACTLY do I log in to try to get a cabana on Castaway Cay? Is it Midnight on March2? Also—how to I contact the Concierge team to book Palo, Spa etc.? Thanks so much! Jill

As concierge, you can email Shoreside Concierge 125 days prior to your sail date. I just went through the process myself recently. My 125 day mark was January 6th. On 12/28 and 1/2, I received emails from DCL explaining the process to me. On 1/3, I got a phone call from Shoreside with detailed instructions.

At midnight EST on your 125 day (which would be February 25th for you...remember this is actually the night of the 24th...it sounds silly, but I kept getting my wires crossed because we are CST), you can hit send on your email to Shoreside with all of your requests. Then, at midnight on March 2nd, your cabana will automatically be booked for you. This morning at 10:05, I got an email confirming that my requested cabana had been booked. But I was able to see it on the DCL website before that.

As PP said, you make all of your requests, including what you mentioned and the cabana on CC at midnight on day 125. In the days prior, you can email or talk to shoreside to obtain specific information, like the days and times for specific activities, hours of departure for port activities, available dining rotations and nights for special events (Pirate night, formal night, etc.) so you can request a specific rotation and adult dining accordingly.

Based on that info, draft your email in advance and click send at midnight. The emails are processed in the order received.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!