~~ Concierge ~~

Montana Disney Fan

<font color=blue>GAT-Master Extraordinaire<br><fon
I never knew what this was. I still don't know what it costs because we were upgraded to this level for free. Whatever the cost, I will gladly pay it in the future ('cept I'm joining DVC so I cant).

For those who don't know, here is what our experiance was:

Never made it to breakfast in the morning since we stayed at PI every night till close. I heard it was good. The coffee was wonderful.

Never made it there around lunch either since we were now in the parks.

In the evenings we were there every night. You can literally eat dinner there if you wanted. Great wine (Cab, Merlot, Chardonay) and all kinds of snacks for young and old. PB&J for kids. Veggies with dips. Pizza. Wings. Veggie Wraps. Cheese and Crackers. Sandwiches with ham and roast beef. Wonderful is all I can say.

We drank the wine and snacked a little before dinner each night. It was very relaxing and fun. They have a TV running for the kids and a balcony for the smokers. You can also just load up and go back to the room.

It was GRRREEEAATTT!

No Clue...

...walked in, told them who I was, they gave me my room key and took my credit card and said: "...oh, by the way, you are upgraded to concierge level, have a magical stay".

No Clue whatsoever...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!