Concierge Requests - Specifically Questions Regarding Dining

Might be too late for you, but I recently asked what dining rotations there were available and in my request I picked the one I wanted (5-nights on Magic, May 4). I thought that was easier than saying Rapunzel's x 2 and Lumiere's x 2.

Might be too late for you, but I recently asked what dining rotations there were available and in my request I picked the one I wanted (5-nights on Magic, May 4). I thought that was easier than saying Rapunzel's x 2 and Lumiere's x 2.

Not too late at all! I send my email Saturday night. This is a good suggestion, thank you!

Anecdotally when I asked about bottled tea options (and if my favorite kind or heck just anything unsweetened would be present) they responded that they weren't sure what would be onboard. I think the courtesy only extends to soda products FWIW... :sad:

FWIW, I was told by shoreside Concierge that Concierge guests are ALWAYS seated at private tables, but it definitely doesn't hurt to ask! We went on our first cruise and were able to travel concierge and I was BLOWN away by how accommodating they were to any of our requests! I ended up leaving the cruise thinking that we could have asked for a LOT more, lol! Enjoy your cruise :)

FWIW, I was told by shoreside Concierge that Concierge guests are ALWAYS seated at private tables, but it definitely doesn't hurt to ask! We went on our first cruise and were able to travel concierge and I was BLOWN away by how accommodating they were to any of our requests! I ended up leaving the cruise thinking that we could have asked for a LOT more, lol! Enjoy your cruise :)

I have heard the same thing about concierge guests automatically being seated at their own table, but it's pretty important to us so I figured I'd better specifically request it. Especially since it's just the two of us...It seems more likely that a couple might be seated with another couple or solo traveler than a family of 4 or 5 people might be.

I'm so glad to hear you had a positive experience with concierge on your cruise! We're really looking forward to it, but I'm also not sure how much use we will actually get out of their top-notch service. We are pretty self-sufficient and definitely not used to that level of service! I'm worried I'll just feel awkward if I'm being waited on hand and foot, haha!

So far, I've been very impressed with Shoreside's efforts to make sure we knew about submitting our requests at 125 days out. I got two emails and a phone call with specific instructions. And after I submitted my email at midnight EST, I got a follow up email the next morning confirming they had noted my requests in my file. Now to see if we get the cabana we requested when booking opens on January 11th! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter