Concerts

yaksack

DIS Veteran
Where can I find a listing of concerts at EPCOT? Found one list but it had nothing after May.

I don't think there is another concert series until Food and Wine Festival which starts in August.

the concerts are only part of the Flower abd Garden festival. Next concert series will be during Food and Wine

Last Summer was the first year in many that they did not have the "Sounds Like Summer" concert series. Wife just retired from working in a school and we went every summer for a number of years and our favorite way to end most days was at EPCOT with an adult beverage and listening to the music (three shows nightly). The bands were all tribute bands and we have seen Hotel California(Eagles), DSB (Journey), a Billie Joel band, a Bee Gees band, and a Lynard Skinner band. Wish they had them again but then again we don't go summers anymore so I guess it doesn't matter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!