Concerts

keypooh90

Bea Kissed Me
Anyone else have any cool concerts coming up soon? I see Fifth Harmony JULY 20 and meet Bea Miller, see and meet Nick Jonas on September 25 and see Taylor Swift October 24.

I and my Mum are heading up to Savannah to see Celtic Woman in concert on November 1, 2015.

It will be my 2nd time seeing One Direction. I saw them last year on August 11, 2014 in Washington D.C.. It was my 1st ever concert in my life. This year I will be seeing them at M & T Bank Stadium in Baltimore, MD. on August 8, 2015. They are my all time favorite band.

I don't have any coming up, however, I saw One Direction last year on August 5th and it was AMAZING! Now I'm hoping I'll be able to see Florence + The Machine and my life will be complete.

It will be my 2nd time seeing One Direction. I saw them last year on August 11, 2014 in Washington D.C.. It was my 1st ever concert in my life. This year I will be seeing them at M & T Bank Stadium in Baltimore, MD. on August 8, 2015. They are my all time favorite band.

I went to see One Direction last year too!!! It was my 2nd concert I've ever been to my first was Lady Gaga. I wish they would come to FL again this year, but they're not. :( It's okay maybe next time. I'm glad I got to go see them before Zayn left the group. One Direction and 5SOS are my all time fav band as well!!!

I went to see One Direction last year too!!! It was my 2nd concert I've ever been to my first was Lady Gaga. I wish they would come to FL again this year, but they're not. :( It's okay maybe next time. I'm glad I got to go see them before Zayn left the group. One Direction and 5SOS are my all time fav band as well!!!
The three of us can say one day that we saw 1D in concert when Zayn was with them. They're not in Florida this year?

The three of us can say one day that we saw 1D in concert when Zayn was with them. They're not in Florida this year?

That's soo true! I'm really happy I did see them all together, and yeah not in FL this year...Can you believe that Louis is going to have a kid now?!?!?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter