Concerned about Spring Break during our vacation

Amberly303

Earning My Ears
My husband, son (7 yrs old), and myself will be in Florida on our vacation from March 15- March 29th. We have chose to stay offsite at the Ramada Inn Maingate. I am so concerned about all the college students on Spring Break. I have read horror stories about banging on walls, people's vehichles being stolen. I just want a nice relaxing vacation with my family. I never really took into consideration that this would be Spring Break time. Are most of the Spring Breaker's going to be in Miami or do u think they will be in Orlando also? I am not being prejudice by no means.......i just want a nice vacation. Has anyone ever traveled to Fl. during Spring Break, and if so, could u tell me how it was affected?

2 years ago we were there for the week leading into Easter - no problems at all (but Miami Beach had the usual problems).

I think you'll be okay.

We were there with our then 3 year old last March 21 -25. We stayed at HIFS and apart from lots of crowds at MK we didn't have any problems. We certainly didn't see any drunken students on binges although I doubt we would have been hanging out in the same places. LOL!

I'm sure you'll be fine:)

My daughter and 3 other college students are going to disney for spring break. They are very calm. They just want to have fun. They gang that usually parties goes to cancun, daytona, etc. Last year they went to Daytona, what a bunch. You should be ok.

I'll actually be there with 3 friends for the latter half of your vacation. :D

I don't think it should be too much of a problem for you. It IS WDW, not Cancun. ;)

I second everyone's posts about the partiers going to the beaches, not Orlando.

We were there last week in March last year and had a great time. Weather was awesome. We were at CBR and Hard Rock. We saw a few groups of girls at CBR, but they were well behaved and there to have fun.

Have a great time.

Herc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter