Computer storage ?

You can utilize your cell phone's network to get internet onto your laptop. I have an iphone, I just go to settings and turn on the hotspot, then on my laptop change the wifi to my phone. There is a password on my phone to use for logging in.
As a note, that’s an iPhone feature that needs to be enabled by the carrier, so you may have to call your cell phone company to use it.. and hotspot data is usually not unlimited, even if the phone has unlimited data. (so don’t use the hotspot for other stuff, and remember to turn it off when not needed)

I've been taking multiple computer with me for years and have never had any problems with them being left in the room on the desk in plain sight.
Same here and I leave out thousands of dollars worth of lens and never had an issue.

I always bring my laptop, iPad and an Alexa with me. Never had any of those taken.

I usually put my laptop and iPad in my suitcase in the closet or under the bed.

I always bring my laptop and my mother brings her IPAD. We just leave them out on the table or where ever and they have never been touched. It may be naive, but it has never been an issue. I have done that at values and DVC accommodations with no issues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter