Complicated Two-Park Annual Pass Question...

DisneyaHolic23

DIS Veteran
Here's the deal: I have a PAP for Disneyland that expires in May. I also have already booked an April trip to DL/DCA which includes park hopper passes since we're staying at Grand Californian. Now, if I decide to upgrade/renew my PAP for a 2-park annual pass, does anyone have any idea what I would pay? Also, can the park hopper pass be upgraded to a 2-park annual pass?

Thanks for taking the time to help me - I know this is complicated, and I value any input!! Thanks!!!! :D

I think that is a question for Member Services.

They will probably prorate what is left on your AP and credit that towards the 2 park pass upgrade.

As for your other tickets that you have..... I don't know if they will credit that or not.

Past
DL multiple times
WDW '92, '96, '98, 2000

Future
Disneyana Conv 2001 at GC
DIS Convention 2001 at Y&B
OKW and BWV New Years 2002

Hubby and I renewed our passes to the new 2park passes yesterday.The prices are: Deluxe Two Park Pass is $199 45(?) block out dates or the Premium Two Park Pass is $299 (no block outs, includes parking). Parking is $35. Prices will be going up in June, BTW! They have a chart that gives them the price you orignally paid and then tells them how much it is worth towards rebate. They deduct that amount from the price of the new pass and give you a 2 park pass that expires one year from the day you renewed. Very painless. I would call the hotel and get the amount of the parkhopper deducted from your room rate and get the pass renewed. You don't need both and I have always booked rooms without park admission and it has worked fine!

Have a very mickey da

ILoveMky- I THINK I can't cancel my flexpass, because I booked my package through AAA, and they said the pass was required with the Grand Californian concierge room. It worked out better than just booking the room separately, because for virtually the same price that the Magic Kingdom Travel agency for just the Grand Californian concierge room, I get my concierge room, 2-park flexpasses, and some extra features.

DOES ANYONE KNOW, however, if Disney will credit both: unused days from my PAP as well as my 2-park flexpass (purchased from AAA) towards a 2-park annual pass???

ILOVEMKY: Question:
you upgraded yesterday, where? (guest services, ticket booth, of passport central). Was it crowded? What time of day did you go?.
Hubby and I want to do the same, but dread going
on the weekend with all of the crowds.
Thanks
LadyW

We upgraded at Guest Services next to the Newstand--we got there at about 12:30 on Monday and were entering DCA by 12:50! They will however only do renwals and upgrades there-if you want a new picture taken or are getting a brand new pass, you have to go into the park..

Friends got theirs on Sunday, waited 1 1/2 hours in the line before waiting another 20 minutes or so at the window!

Go early and soon!!!!! Since the Register printed the article yesterday it is probably more crowded than we had it on Monday.

RUN DON'T WALK!!! :cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter