complicated question

SoleilLoca

planning our next Disney adventure down to the sma
Okay, this is kind of hard to explain but please stick with me..I need help!

I called DCL today and found out that a 3n land/4n sea pkg. will cost me the same as the 4n land/3 sea would in a cat. 6. but three days at disney is obviously not enough time. I also know that DCL will add a few days on to a package stay, but here's my question; we'll be staying at the poly the three days before the cruise. I want to know if I would be able to add on one or two nights at a moderate (the former DxL) instead of at the Poly. Would I still get the transfers, and when would the park hopper tickets start? I know it would make more sense to call DCL again and ask (I have one of the 800#s memorized!!), but I thought I'd ask here first- I've found the people on these boards are sometimes more informed than the DCL employees!! :p :D

Why not book a 4 day cruise only, and book however many days you want at WDW at the resort of your choice? Thats what we did in 2000, and with all the deals on rooms out there you will probably come out ahead. You can still get transfers, probably a lot easier if you pick a resort with cruise pick-up. Price it out and see what you come up with. We booked a CAT9 cabin, but stayed at BC which was a deluxe.

Markey took the words right out of my mouth. Definitely price it out seperately. Check out www.mousesavers.com and look for a WDW room code to use. Sometimes you can find one that will work and get up to 40% off room rates. Codes are not available all the time, but check into it.

We found it much cheaper to do cruise seperately than the land/sea pkg.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!