• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Complete list of snacks on dining plan?

CJK

DIS Veteran
My friend was asking me if there was a complete list of what's considered a "snack" on the dining plan, but I wasn't sure. Here's what I know of:
soda
bottled water
popcorn
specialty ice cream bars
whole pieces of fruit
potato chips
cracker jacks
Mickey rice krispy ears (at hotels - not sure if this is allowed in the parks)

Anything else??

1 Snack*
Choose from: frozen ice-cream novelty, box of popcorn, 1 piece whole fruit or medium soft drink

The other things you mentioned could be gotten as the dessert part of the counter service meal.

TTFN
Jetsetter90

CJK said:
My friend was asking me if there was a complete list of what's considered a "snack" on the dining plan, but I wasn't sure. Here's what I know of:
soda
bottled water
popcorn
specialty ice cream bars
whole pieces of fruit
potato chips
cracker jacks
Mickey rice krispy ears (at hotels - not sure if this is allowed in the parks)

Anything else??

There seems to be a lot of leeway at the resorts...Mickey bars are always included, but you can also get some other items that techically aren't supposed to be included, like choc-covered croissants, donuts, cheesecake, haagan daaz ice-cream bars, and large bottles of OJ, Powerade, Nesquik, etc. These items are all hit-or-miss and just depend on whethere you get a good cashier.

Here's the "official" snack list per Disney...

--One snack (a frozen ice-cream novelty or fruit bar, popcorn scoop (single serving box), single piece of whole fruit, single serving Grab Bag of Frito-Lay's Chips, 20 oz. bottle of Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite or 24 oz. Dasani Water, medium fountain soft drink or apple juice)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter