Compare park crowds who has been to both Jersey Week 2018 vs. Easter Week ??

ErinsMommy

She believed she could, so she did
Thinking of doing Easter Week 2019 -- we just came back from Jersey Week and while the crowds were high esp in Epcot, daughter did surprisingly well with it all (except for fun side effects from new meds)

In the same boat. Cannot return for a 4th Jersey week trip. I’m going to assume Easter Week is much more crowded. Someone posted the touring plan actual CL numbers and they were around 4-6 with MK being 4 on Friday and 8 on Saturday. I cannot decide when to go next, but we will avoid spring break Bc of crowds.

No comparison. Easter week is much more crowded. If you have the option, the week following Easter is usually a little better than the week leading up to Easter.

No experience with Disney Jersey week but we were at Uni that week 2 years ago and I didn't see any impact. If actual levels were 4-6, that's May level crowds. Me thinks the folks from Jersey are taking up the huge crowds to keep people away. Smart. :duck:

Oh, and yes, Easter will be significantly busier than that.

There's no way Jersey Week crowds can be anywhere near Easter crowds. We just got back and while it was busy the only time I felt the crowds were crazy was Epcot on Saturday.

I've seen pics of Easter week and every park at all times that week look like Epcot on a weekend night during Jersey Week.

There's no way Jersey Week crowds can be anywhere near Easter crowds. We just got back and while it was busy the only time I felt the crowds were crazy was Epcot on Saturday.

I've seen pics of Easter week and every park at all times that week look like Epcot on a weekend night during Jersey Week.

DD reminded me too late in the afternoon of our original plans to try and meet up with your and your DD. Maybe we'll catch up next year as we're going to be BC bound this time :)

DD reminded me too late in the afternoon of our original plans to try and meet up with your and your DD. Maybe we'll catch up next year as we're going to be BC bound this time :)

I completely forgot!!!! I hope you had a good trip!

I agree with the above. Jersey week didn’t really effect us at all when we there. The only thing we noticed was a lot more swearing in the elevators at the resort. I’m also Italian, so that’s comfort food to my soul..... it’s 3am and Ive already ripped on folks from jersey and Italians. Good start to the day.

Sadly I did too - some rough days and moments but overall a fun trip! Hope yours was great too!!

I had a couple rough moments with DD....mostly due to the heat and being tired but we adjusted and got over it quickly. I've been in August and the heat didn't bother me much but I think coming from cool NJ weather to 87 hot and humid was too much for her/us. The heat bugged me more this trip than my August trips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!