Commitment issues: I can’t buy a pillow

I bought a Purple pillow almost a year ago and love it. I had slept on Tempur-pedic for years and thought I loved that. Now it seems too firm. The Purple is not exactly a "budget" pillow, but they do offer free shipping and 100 night trial, so you aren't out any money if you hate it!

Ugh! I have so many pillows that are now used in guest room/s, inside shams and simply ditched.
I too tried My Pillow.. it was not a fit for me and my neck hurt more. Yet, my dh will not sleep without them. He only will use them

I’m using some expensive fancy Schmancy brand currently and I’ve been itching to toss it but once again, angry with myself for feeling sickened into it.
So.. until I see something different along the way... I’ll just keep plugging along.
I do however Swear by my Silk pillowcase .. a splunge worth Every cent!!

Does anyone else mull over buying a new pillow like it's a lifetime commitment? I spend 30 minutes feeling the firmness of every pillow Bed, Bath & Beyond has to offer, but can never make a decision. Do I want a cooling one? What if that makes my ear cold? Am I a side sleeper? What if I decide to roll onto my back? Will the pillow be uncomfortable then? Is a $99 pillow 10 times better than a $10 pillow? Anything has got to be an improvement over my current pancake of a pillow, but I can't bring myself to commit.
Mom, this might just be you. Also yes the more expensive pillows make a huge difference, source is me currently typing this with back pain being supported by like five $3 Target pillows.
Love you! <3

I love pillows. Got a large bamboo one for my head. A body pillow and a pillow with beads in them. I buy all my pillows at Ross, TJ Max or Homegoods. Have never been disappointed. I am a big sleeper so my high end Temperpedic bed is also my chariot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!