commemorative brick

disneyworldsk

DIS Veteran
I wasn't sure where to post this but since you mentioned it on the podcast I will post it here. I purchased a brick online (disney app) and received it yesterday. It is beautiful but I had assumed as it's a brick like a stepping stone I would put it outside in my garden. There is a note in the box that says it's not for outside use. So that's fine, I had to order a plate stand on amazon and will display it upright somewhere in my home but that wasn't my original intention. Just thought I would let people know.

I had assumed it would just be a display item but thanks for sharing that. When we get ours, I plan to somehow make a display of the brick with the original certificate and maybe a photo of our actual brick.

I saw today that they've started tearing up the ones at the TTC. Ours is at the entrance to MK between the turnstiles and the ramp to the monorail. I don't know when they're going to tear that up. Maybe we'll get to see our brick one last time when we go in August.

I have 2 "personal" ones - one is on the walkway going from MK to Contemporary (bought it for my ex as a birthday gift, has both our names, and Mickey's hands forming a heart. I always teased that if we broke up, I was going to go there with a backpack with a crowbar in it, and take back my brick!!!! LOL), and my other one with just my name on it is by the resort launch dock. I also contributed to 8 others as part of a group, sprinkled all around the lake. I do have pictures of my 2 personal ones somewhere.

h06yROtl.jpg

Last edited:
The one i bought was the online one, not the original brick of course from mk , i purchased it on the app new. i love it, great disney gift for sure, it's not the one they are giving out to the people who had an original brick, it's the one from the app that i ordered. wasn't expecting it to be inside my house though which is fine, just surprised, a brick i assumed would be outside stepping stone in a garden area.

The one i bought was the online one, not the original brick of course from mk , i purchased it on the app new. i love it, great disney gift for sure, it's not the one they are giving out to the people who had an original brick, it's the one from the app that i ordered.
The people who owned an actual brick are getting something similar but maybe a different design. I'm not quite sure. And they aren't giving them out. We have to pay for them but at a discounted price.

curious if they look different from mine, the ones they're selling on the app. mine looks great, it's big and i chose what i wanted . very happy with it. i bought a stand (a clear plastic plate stand) on amazon and put it on there today so now it's standing on my counter on display.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter