commemorate brick

jtslykin

Earning My Ears
I have never been to wdw. My father is taking all of us and his grandchildren april 27th, 2004. I have heard that you can get a brick with engraving on it to commemorate an occassion. Is this still possible and if so where to i go to get the info on this.:smooth:

The commemorative bricks I think you mentioned are being sold from the Shades of Green Resort, where they will be displayed. I know that at Epcot they have the etched glass photos, I think you can have 1 or 2 people on each panel. I'm not sure if they still do this, maybe someone else knows the answer. I'm also not sure where to get the information and prices on the bricks for SoG. Maybe someone else can post who knows the answer????
But I hope that helped at least a little bit...

Are you talking about the Walk Around the World bricks? If so I thought they stopped selling them awhile ago. I could (and am completly willing) be wrong :)

We got ours in 1997 and it's still there. We have pictures of the kids "growing" up next to it.

It's a really neat keepsake I hope you can get one!

Where would the bricks be placed? At Shades of Green or someplace else? Thanks

If you click on that website, it will pull up the information on a Word document. It says that for $75 you can engrave names and messages on a brick, which will placed at the Shades of Green resort on their "Remember the Fun" walkway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter