Coming to Reverse Maleficent's Curse! A 16th Birthday to Disneyland PTR (COMPLETE)

Just wanted to leave a note on here that I will be leaving to Quebec in just a few minutes! I will be taking a ton of pictures and doing a lot of prep for my TR. You can follow what I'm doing by following me on Twitter @Goofy_DisNerd :)

Au Revoir,
Timmy

Just wanted to leave a note on here that I will be leaving to Quebec in just a few minutes! I will be taking a ton of pictures and doing a lot of prep for my TR. You can follow what I'm doing by following me on Twitter @Goofy_DisNerd :)

Au Revoir,
Timmy

Have a great time Timmy!! I look forward to hearing all about it and I will be following you on Twitter!!

Hello Everyone!

Just got home from Quebec about an hour and a half ago and I'm already talking up a storm about it. It was a VERY fun trip! I can't tell you how much fun I had. Though Disney will never compare, this is a trip in itself I will never forget and I have much to talk about, but before I begin I need your help.

I'm trying to pick a name for this mini-TR and I have many ideas:

"This IS one of those progressive schools that call their teachers by their first names." Sophomores hit Quebec City, Quebec!

The Trip Defined by Hash Tags- A French-Canadian Trip of Many Words

Flying Goggles, Falling Hats and Missing Tickets, Oh My! Your Guide to Crazy Quebec City

The One Where We Begin by Hitting A Tree- Quebec Trip 2012

The Stinkiest Hotel Room in All of Quebec- A Canadian Trip of Many Kinds

When Merci becomes Sil'Vouz'Plait... The Messed-Up World of Quebec

Drinking Oysters... Uh No? A Trip of Questionable Situations

How I Manage to Miss The Tube and The Glass! The Most Amazing Failing Trip

The Shock of Jessica Simpson's Pregnancy and other Shenanigans in Quebec City

When in Quebec, you stop and take MANY Pictures! A Slowly Moving Trip

The Sacred Brush and the Little Green Alien join me in Quebec

The Trip Spoken over a Microphone- Quebec City 2012

The Impossible Way of not buying Anything from a BIG Mall: A Trip to Quebec of Epic Proportions

The Room Control Freak Meets The Laggers- A Trip of Clashing Personalities

Swaying, Sliding and Skiing Through Quebec City

The Annoying Roommate Stalk Those Who Wish Not To Be Found- An On-Going Trip

I think that is all I have. Tell me which one you like best and I will begin this trip as soon as I can. I'm uploading photos right now and can't wait to show you all!

Au Revoir,
Timmy

:maleficen

1. The Annoying Roommate Stalk Those Who Wish Not To Be Found- An On-Going Trip

2. Flying Goggles, Falling Hats and Missing Tickets, Oh My! Your Guide to Crazy Quebec City

3. How I Manage to Miss The Tube and The Glass! The Most Amazing Failing Trip

Those are my top three favorites.

1. The Annoying Roommate Stalk Those Who Wish Not To Be Found- An On-Going Trip

2. Flying Goggles, Falling Hats and Missing Tickets, Oh My! Your Guide to Crazy Quebec City

3. How I Manage to Miss The Tube and The Glass! The Most Amazing Failing Trip

Those are my top three favorites.

Nice choices... I wonder if there will end up being a consistency. :)

I'm so glad you enjoyed your trip Timmy!!

Thanks Kaitlin! I would so do it over again, it was so much fun :teeth:

Thursday was my school's battle of the sexes rally. The boys were seated on one side of the gym and the girls were seated on the other side of the gym. Our hosts were my friend Nikki and Robert. They both did a good job hosting it. Like I said above, the boys were to were blue and the girls were to wear pink. I, of course wore pink.

Once everyone got seated, it was time for the National Anthem. It was sung by my school's choir. I couldn't hear most of it since they didn't have a microphone. After the national anthem, my school's dance team and the "man dance team" performed. Also performing were the cheerleaders, the salsa team and my school's How to Succeed In Business Without Really Trying Cast.

I was cheering alot which many of my school's student council people really happy. Every now and again, Robert and Nikki would make us cheer. They would ask the audience who had more spirit. The boys started cheering. It sounded like they were at the Super Bowl. Right after that, Nikki did the exact thing. Obviously, the girls had more spirit. I joined in with many of the other girls. It sounded like we were on Rockin Roller Coaster at Disney's Hollywood Studios.

One of the games was finish that tune. One of the songs that the girls got was Katy Perry's I Kissed a Girl. I think that song would be appropriate for the line on California Screamin. They would play one part of the song and you had to sing the rest. Even I sang along which is funny because I'm not a huge fan of Katy Perry.

Toward of the end of the rally, one of the boys decided to go crowd surfing :scared1: I had never seen anything like this before. Because of this, the rally ended :mad: We were running out of time anyway which would then be lunch.

HOW D'YOU DO? TIME TO KEEP MOVING ALONG... (Last Update)

Hello readers! So I have a bit of bad news. This PTR will be ending a bit earlier than I anticipated. So I recently learned that they don't allow mini-TRs of non-Disney trips on this side of the boards. I love the DIS just as much as the next member and I don't want to disregard the rules so the Quebec trip will not be posted on this end of DIS World, but I do have another spot opened up for it if you would like to hop over there. Here is the link: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2780491

I will be starting ASAP.

Now, since I won't be making any more updates over here I thought I would give another update on Disney trips and anything related to that. No trips or any new... uhhh... revelations have been made in terms of those trips. I am very busy currently with my school's musical, Anything Goes (which is getting along greatly by the way) and a lot of other business going on. Once I get free time, I will really be keeping an eye out for more Disney deals and more pricing of possible trip choices so I'm prepared when the question comes it so I can revive another PTR. I am though being sent a pin at this moment from a good friend of mine who was just down in Disney. Not that exciting, but I haven't been in any way close to getting one lately. Also, I think the Broadway show for my birthday may be a go and I think The Lion King is the winner on that side of things, but who knows what will happen in two months.

Now, in the words of the great Truman, "if I don't see you again, good afternoon, good evening and good night!"

Or in Disneyanese, "Have A Magical Day!"

:maleficen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter