Comfort Inn Maingate WEST??

pam2girls

Earning My Ears
I have reservations in April at the Comfort Inn Suites Maingate WEST. Address is 9330 W Hwy 192, Kissimmee. They say it is 5 miles from Disney. 2 beds, sleeper sofa, microwave, refridgerator. For abaout $45/night. Has anyone stayed here before? They said the property is only 5 yrs old. Is this just too far from Disney? Want it to be convenient and clean.

I saw on another thread that Comfort Inn Maingate East, had good reviews, but I was quoted a rate of $79 for my April dates.

Please any input is appreciated. Thank you.

Can I ask where you got the $45 rate? I don't know about that hotel but I'd be willing to research it for 45 bucks! LOL Anyone know how long it takes to get to the parks from there?

Found it in a AAA book that is about 2 yrs old. The 800 number is directly to the hotel. 1-800-440-4473. Mine was a AAA rate but with out AAA, they quoted me $50/night. Sure would like to know if it is a good place to stay though.

If you want somewhere that's safe, clean and cheap that's the place! We stayed there in 1999 and we loved it! We got a $29/night rate with cont. breakfast so we couldn't pass it up. It's about 7-8 minutes drive to World Drive.

Nothing fancy, small pool but it was great for us and the staff were really nice.

If you want to switch to the Comfort Suites Maingate East which has had very good reviews, as you pointed out, we are going there 4/19 - 4/29 (I've now posted this in three places) and used Expedia and got an Expedia Special Rate of $55 per night ($62.70 with taxes). You have to pay in advance but that's not much more than the $45 you were quoted for the other.

CSME claims to be 2 miles. I haven't stayed there yet, and can only say that I have not seen anything but positive reviews on this board and others for it.

Whatever you choose, I hope you have a great trip.

When are you going in April?

going April 7-10. Maybe that is why I got the higher rate before. Too close to peak time. I will try what you said though. THanks everyone for your input.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter