Come out, come out of Lurk-dom!

Awww, congratulations! So cute!

Yes, they have become SO quiet. I took a few years away from the boards (and travel in general), but now I pop in about once every 2 weeks or so and can’t believe how sleepy this section of the DIS has become.

It’s a shame really. There was once a real thriving community of posters here with great tips and advice to share - not just about Disney, but travel and the world in general.

Where is your anniversary trip to?

Still in the planning stages, but Chris wants to travel around the south a bit and see some places we haven't been to yet, plus maybe a week (or long weekend) in Connecticut with the inlaws so the kids can see snow. We're going to try flying into either Dallas or San Francisco to avoid lax, and then of course a week or so at WDW for our anniversary party. It will be interesting to see how many of our wedding guests want to make the trip again because almost all of them said they wanted to.

If anyone is in Melbourne and want to meet some of us face to face, please PM either ebusinessguru or myself. 3 of us regularly catch up every 4 - 6 weeks in town on a Friday night. Always happy to include any Disser!

Just popping in to say hi from a very cold, windy, and wet Wellington, NZ. Between work and family I don't have much time to browse the DIS boards, but I'm a member of the the Disneyland and Walt Disney World subs on reddit which gives me my daily Disney hit. I'm in the early stages of planning a family extravaganza in late 2020/early 2021 to either Orlando or Cali. I'm actually leaning towards 2 weeks in California and making it a real adventure - doing the major sights/attractions in SoCal and then up the PCH to San Francisco. Unless I've priced it out completely wrong and drastically underestimated our food budget, 2 weeks in California would cost us slightly less than 2 weeks in Orlando, so it's looking pretty tempting.

Hi :)

I've been lurking but not much to say I'm afraid. There seems to be a few of us planning a trip for eithr 2020 or 2021, maybe that is why its so quiet?

Hi :)

I've been lurking but not much to say I'm afraid. There seems to be a few of us planning a trip for eithr 2020 or 2021, maybe that is why its so quiet?

Yeah. I've got a glimmer in my eye for WDW50 in 2021.

That still leaves 2020. :confused3

I am still around. I too pop in every now and again.
Got back from a Disney cruise in January and am now contemplating our Star Wars Land Adventure (not for this year though), while running the Virtual portion of the 2019 Rival Run.

Yep, still lurking! Planning a trip for the end of Year 12 next year to LA with two of my mates instead of the craziness that is schoolies. No clue when the fam will head over next...hint hint @lffam

It is very quiet in the Australian section. We are off again in October/November and looking very forward to seeing the Star Wars theming! After that it will be 2022 (eek!!!) as the in between years we have other plans...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter