Come One! Come All! It's DIS Podcast Chat Night!

Sadly, chat isn't coming close to working right now.

Chat is working - but I had to log in using my google account.

It that time of the week so please joins us if you never did we like new people asking questions about Disney.

Also if we are lucky and he dose not get scared we could see the rare dis member Tom bell. We also discuss why Tom bell would fill bottles of Beverly soda in club cool making Disney think it the most popular one.

How does one take part ?

Click on the word "chat" in the purple bar above, and log in using your disboards user name and password. You can also login using twitter, facebook, yahoo and google+ accounts.

Not going to make it tonight. Val & I will be dining at Citrico. :goodvibes

Celebrating, I trust.

:bday:

Well if their celebrating a bday then why eat at a B list resort themed after a C list character. When they can go to a true A list character restaurant and resort and have a nice meal at chip and dales camp fire.

On the home screen click chat then login I with your disboards info. Sometimes it act up and you have to login with Facebook then you can change your name to your username if you want.
Thanks a bunch

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter