*****Come join the FUN! - OFFICIAL April 2018 Thread*****

We're in for April yay! It'll be myself, DH, DS3 and DD1. We're hoping to stay in a cabin again at FW. Most likely be 3 nights 4/14-4/17 before we join my family in St Pete Beach for the rest of the week. Looking forward to it!

We're just back and already planning a trip next year - Apr 14-29. Had to move our usual May trip up to take advantage of Annual passes which expire 4/29. It will be DH, DS, DS's girlfriend and me! Staying at BWV. We're already very excited!

We're going to be there April 21-27! Waiting to see what deals will come. My 3 grand babies will be with us! Yay!

Just signed up for the Dark side half marathon and super excited for this since I have never run in a Disney race. Any one else running in this thread?

We are doing a split stay, March 24-31 at the Grand Floridian and March 31-April 7 at the Yacht Club. It will be myself, husband and two granddaughters.

I didn't see this thread and started another. Oops. We will be at BLT 4/22- 4/27 and then another 2 nights not sure where yet.

Hi! Tentatively planning for 4/21-4/25 to run SW dark side half and my first solo trip! Haven't decided on lodging yet, but will probably book soon.

Just signed up for the Dark side half marathon and super excited for this since I have never run in a Disney race. Any one else running in this thread?

Yes, me!

Just booked POFQ for 4/21-25! Running the SW Half and staying over a bit for my first solo trip! :)

April 23-30 for our family!! Just booked POFQ for our family of four. This will be our fifth trip! I cannot believe it. We thought we'd do Disney once but got hooked.

we will be taking our fourth trip to Disney just because we can...lol. no specific reason except we love Disney.
It is myself the 59 year old grandmother and 18 year old grandson who lives with me and my husband. My husband has no desire to travel so we take these awesome trips to Disney.
9 Nights at POP
April 19-28

Hi all! After a lot of back-and-forth on dates, I'm finally decided for April 9th - 16th! I'm split-staying at POFQ and AKL (renting points) and this will be my 2nd solo trip (7th trip overall).

I've been planning this for MONTHS but now that I'm actually putting money down it feels much more real. Can't wait!

Hello! We'll be staying at BWV April 29- May 4th! Celebrating DD's 5th birthday with DH, DS, and my mom and dad! I've been planning this trip since our last stay, January 2016 and I can't believe how time is flying!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter