Come along with the hubs and I as we road trip to Disney!

Kennywife

Sometimes miracles take a little time
So if you are reading this....we are on the road now. :yay:

We are staying overnight at a very nice Extended Stay America in Birmingham Alabama. I had a ressie at Days Inn, but for the same price, I got this one! Why not splurge a bit? :love:

The drive was VERY long. We listened to a lot of radio and chatted a lot on the drive. I packed sandwiches and snacks so we could make minimal stops. I am a budget traveler and proud of it!

We arrived in Birmingham at 3 p.m. after being on the road since 5 a.m. and after checking in, went to dinner at the Fox ad the Hound. Kenny ordered his usual Reuben sandwich and fries and I got fish and chips.

We are now relaxing tonight and in the morning will take advantage of the free breaky before we head out. We are staying two nights at Champions World Resort and our nights at Pop. :dance3:

TTFN,

Anna

So if you are reading this....we are on the road now. :yay:

We are staying overnight at a very nice Extended Stay America in Birmingham Alabama. I had a ressie at Days Inn, but for the same price, I got this one! Why not splurge a bit? :love:

The drive was VERY long. We listened to a lot of radio and chatted a lot on the drive. I packed sandwiches and snacks so we could make minimal stops. I am a budget traveler and proud of it!

We arrived in Birmingham at 3 p.m. after being on the road since 5 a.m. and after checking in, went to dinner at the Fox ad the Hound. Kenny ordered his usual Reuben sandwich and fries and I got fish and chips.

We are now relaxing tonight and in the morning will take advantage of the free breaky before we head out. We are staying two nights at Champions World Resort and our nights at Pop. :dance3:

TTFN,

Anna

I was following your pre-trip report. How was Splitville Lanes? That's new since we've been, and I'm excited to try it the next time we get back.

I love live trip reports :goodvibes.

I'd like to know about Splitsville, too, sounds like a lot of fun.

Have fun at Universal today!

Is tonight the Yachtsman night? I was just clicking over from your pre-trippie again. That is one place we haven't been and I'm DYING to try it. I hope you'll give us some details. And pictures would be awesome too. DH and I love a great steak.

Hi Anna:)

I'm always eager to hear about everyone's dining experiences. I'm still trying to decide on a few extra ADR's for our upcoming trip!

You said you went to Yachtsman, Chefs, Via Napoli, and Fulton's...all places I'm considering. How were they? It's so hard trying to narrow things down!

I had no idea that Grand Floridian offered an afternoon tea. I've become quite the little tea drinker over the last year. How did you like it?

Thanks...and sorry to bombard you with questions. Hope your trip was fantastic!
pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter