Combining Vacation Packages & the loews card

Underboss101

Earning My Ears
I have scheduled my trip thru a travel agency, but If I have a loews card is it possible to combine the two, for example use my loews card to get into the work out room, or check in at the loews desk when I arrive.

Thx
Underboss101

My experience this past July was this: I booked a pkg. through Universal Studios Vacations and was also a Loew's Blue member. I made sure my Loew's member # was added to the reservation by calling the RPR directly and used the Loew's check-in desk. My kids received the free backpacks and we got the milk and cookie perk as well as the daily paper and access to the fitness center. HOWEVER, the 7 night stay DID NOT automatically count as a Loew's "qualified" stay. I did finally get the credit last month, but it took a lot of faxed itinerar/confirmation paperwork to do it. If you book through a travel agent, it is considered "3rd party booking" which in the fine print at the bottom of the Loew's brochure along with "discounted rooms" exludes you from the stay counting towards the next level card. Other than that, it appears that you can enjoy the other benefits of being a Loew's club member.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter