combining split reservations and dogs

yoko

Mouseketeer
Hi:

I have three split reservations because I changed my mind twice and decided to stay longer. I want to make sure that I don't have to move between sites while I am there. Also, I will be coming with a few pups so I want to make sure that FW people know to put us on a pet loop.

I talked to the CM at CRO today (to pay off the balance! yeah!) and he tells me that I should just let them know at the check in. But I remember reading on this board that people routinely FAX site requests, etc. a few days before arrival.

Have any of you had to move between sites during a stay or had to fight for a pet loop because you did not FAX your request a few days prior? I would not mind doing only if we had an easy access to a FAX machine. We would be on the road and we would have to make a special stop if we wanted to FAX.

Other than that, my trip is all paid for, PS's have been made, my RV almost packed, and I am just counting the days away!!!

as long as your reservations are all for the same type of site - Full Hook Up, partial Hook Up or Preferred you will not have to move, you will might have to "check in" for each reservation and get new cards and parking pass.

We've always had the request for a pet loop noted on our reservation--well, tried, anyway but sometimes it isn't on the paperwork when we get it back. We've never had any trouble getting a pet loop, though.

If you've mentioned to CRO that you'll have pets, don't worry. Put it on your request if you fax one in, and if you don't it should be fine.

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter