Combining Akershus Dining Reservations

boothbay

Earning My Ears
We have a reservation for 4 people for 6:30pm at Akershus and our friends have a 5 person reservation at 6:25. Before I spend an hour of my life I won't get back on hold with Disney - what are the chances that they can combine our reservations into one larger one so we can all sit together?

I just did a Touring Plans reservation search and the best I could get to eat together was 8pm and that is too late.

They may be able to help you. We were able to merge all but 1 reservation last time. Never hurts to call.

I sent an email to Disney (as the wait times on the phone were astronomical as you can imagine) and they stated they couldn't merge the two reservations. My options are to keep searching for a reservation for 9 or ask the host when we check in to seat us all together. We'll see what happens (with our entire trip) in a few weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter