Combine reservations?

Kim Gillihan

Kluvdisney
I have been piecing together a trip... I have 2 nights booked, then just added another night and need to wait list one more night.... obviously it will be one stay at same place, how do they combine so its all one reservation? Can I call MS?

Once you have all the nights, give MS a call and they will merge them. I have had them do it on their own before I even called.

Many times they’ll do it automatically. As others have said, if they don’t, call them up and ask them to merge.

What do you do if you don't want them merged? Right now I have a week booked in a bunch of separate bookings, all at CCV deluxe studio (none of the walk-in shower ones) but when I get to 7 months I was going to try to split the stay and do 4 days at beach or boardwalk in a 1 bedroom. If they merge them I will lose my whole week if I try to book that half week but if I leave them separate I can do it and keep the first part of the week. I realize if I had booked different categories I could have avoided this problem but since I have no idea if I will get what I want, I didn't want to change rooms for no reason. Any advice on how to get them to leave it alone, or possibly put it back if need be? TIA and sorry if I am usurping your thread. :thanks:

What do you do if you don't want them merged? Right now I have a week booked in a bunch of separate bookings, all at CCV deluxe studio (none of the walk-in shower ones) but when I get to 7 months I was going to try to split the stay and do 4 days at beach or boardwalk in a 1 bedroom. If they merge them I will lose my whole week if I try to book that half week but if I leave them separate I can do it and keep the first part of the week. I realize if I had booked different categories I could have avoided this problem but since I have no idea if I will get what I want, I didn't want to change rooms for no reason. Any advice on how to get them to leave it alone, or possibly put it back if need be? TIA and sorry if I am usurping your thread. :thanks:

change the names on the reservations so that they are different or add a phantom person for every other day. So if you are going with a spouse, you could do the following:

Day 1 -- You and spouse
Day 2 -- you, spouse, and phantom person
Day 3 -- You and spouse
Day 4 -- you, spouse, and phantom person
Day 5 -- You and spouse
Day 6 -- you, spouse, and phantom person
Day 7 -- You and spouse

if you do it this way, they won't merge the reservation since the people aren't all the same for consecutive days.

Some people will change the spelling of names, but this way is more foolproof.

change the names on the reservations so that they are different or add a phantom person for every other day. So if you are going with a spouse, you could do the following:

Day 1 -- You and spouse
Day 2 -- you, spouse, and phantom person
Day 3 -- You and spouse
Day 4 -- you, spouse, and phantom person
Day 5 -- You and spouse
Day 6 -- you, spouse, and phantom person
Day 7 -- You and spouse

if you do it this way, they won't merge the reservation since the people aren't all the same for consecutive days.
Thank you! That is awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter