Columbus OH Hotel

My family has stayed at the Columbus Airport Marriott and have enjoyed it. It just off the highway. Sometimes you can find some pretty good deals.

Based on multiple suggestions, I think we will try the Drury Hotel in Grove City so as not to go too far off of our route. Anything we should know about the hotel or area? The reviews are 4.7/5.0

Many thanks!

Based on multiple suggestions, I think we will try the Drury Hotel in Grove City so as not to go too far off of our route. Anything we should know about the hotel or area? The reviews are 4.7/5.0

Many thanks!

You will be right in the thick of things staying there. There is a wal-mart just past your hotel, and a Giant Eagle down the road about a mile (on the otherside of I71).

Just make sure to keep an eye on what lane you are in as they can get confusing when trying to get back on the highway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!