Columbia Ship

NORR66

Earning My Ears
When does the Columbia ship run? We're going to be in DL from the 23rd of April until the 28th. Does it go during the day, depending on the crowds? We'd love to go on it when we're there. :woohoo:

They seem to run it on busy weekends. It usually stops around 4-5 pm on days that F! is showing. So, if you see it out, don't wait to ride it, go then!

It's not listed as currently being down, so I would assume it will be running. The only thing listed as being down through the end of June is Pirates.

It only runs it seems when it's really busy/sometimes on the weekends. We were lucky enough to catch it in January. If you see it get on it won't run all day it only made a few trips on that day we rode it.

dletz said:
It's not listed as currently being down, so I would assume it will be running. The only thing listed as being down through the end of June is Pirates.

Not down for refurb doesnt always mean up and running. Somethings, like the canoes and Columbia only run when the park is busy. The keel boats, when they were still running, used to fit in to that catagory as well.

Thanks for the help. Hopefully it'll be running sometime during our visit. :thumbsup2 Our 6 year old will love it!

I'm glad this thread was started...we have the Columbia in our itinerary, and I had no idea that it did not run continuously. We are going the same dates as NORR66. Hopefully for both of us, they will consider it to be busy enough to run.

From now until next Thursday Columbia is running from 11-4 daily. Unfortunately I can only get info for the current week and the next week on actual open times.

Either Disneyland .com or the Guide you get when you go through the gates. All the times I've been there it's only been open once. Same cruise different attitude.
Below deck is COOL ,but i couldn't imagine spending 2 yrs cooped up in that that small of a space. :sad2:

Imagine how the Apollo astronauts felt for 7-10days. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter