Collins Institute for Gifted Youngsters Regeneration Sign Ups

Pretty sure I'm going to have to get this started now or I'll run out of time because I have a busy week ahead of me.

Making 2 more. Only having Carrie is getting boring.

Nate Marshall (brother of next character)
http://www.polyvore.com/lorin_stewart/thing?id=111352422
Nate is 13 years old and in the 7th grade. He is pretty much I guess what you would call a typical teenage boy. He likes to play basketball and run track and he skateboards. He is pretty nice, but like I said, he's kind of your typical teenage boy so he can sometimes be mean even though he's joking. He also plays friendly pranks sometimes. He can turn into any person (kind of like shapeshifting, but only into other people), so he sometimes uses that in his friendly pranks.

Rosaline (Rosie) Marshall (sister of above character)
http://www.polyvore.com/tumblr_girls/thing?id=122244679
Rosie is 16 and is in the 11th grade. She is a little bit shy at first, but opens up when you get to know her. She's really nice and sweet, a little because of what she has to hide. She had an abussive boyfriend in freshman and sophomore year who wouldn't let her break up with him, which is one of the reasons she was sent to the school second semester of sophomore year to get away from him. She is now secretly depressed (only her and her brother know) and has severe anxiety (which she doesn't really keep secret). She has chameleon-like powers, so she can easily blend into her surroundings. Her powers really come out when she has a major anxiety attack or gets scared for some reason, but they come out on other times too.

Making 2 more. Only having Carrie is getting boring.

Nate Marshall (brother of next character)
http://www.polyvore.com/lorin_stewart/thing?id=111352422
Nate is 13 years old and in the 7th grade. He is pretty much I guess what you would call a typical teenage boy. He likes to play basketball and run track and he skateboards. He is pretty nice, but like I said, he's kind of your typical teenage boy so he can sometimes be mean even though he's joking. He also plays friendly pranks sometimes. He can turn into any person (kind of like shapeshifting, but only into other people), so he sometimes uses that in his friendly pranks.

Rosaline (Rosie) Marshall (sister of above character)
http://www.polyvore.com/tumblr_girls/thing?id=122244679
Rosie is 16 and is in the 11th grade. She is a little bit shy at first, but opens up when you get to know her. She's really nice and sweet, a little because of what she has to hide. She had an abussive boyfriend in freshman and sophomore year who wouldn't let her break up with him, which is one of the reasons she was sent to the school second semester of sophomore year to get away from him. She is now secretly depressed (only her and her brother know) and has severe anxiety (which she doesn't really keep secret). She has chameleon-like powers, so she can easily blend into her surroundings. Her powers really come out when she has a major anxiety attack or gets scared for some reason, but they come out on other times too.

Sorry, just saw this now, I was having a late dinner

Accepted.

I do want to warn you that I've actually had depression and certain kinds of anxiety (still do with the anxiety) so I'm not telling you you can't do it, but if I think you're taking it too far I WILL tell you off for it.

Sorry, just saw this now, I was having a late dinner

Accepted.

I do want to warn you that I've actually had depression and certain kinds of anxiety (still do with the anxiety) so I'm not telling you you can't do it, but if I think you're taking it too far I WILL tell you off for it.
OK then. But her depresssion and anxiety will probably only come out once in a while, so I won't be taking it too far per se.

Last edited:

So I was reading through a little of the Role Play thread for this and it seems rather cool. So I would love to add a character if I may.
Name:Tiffani Van Der Merwe
Grade:11th
Appearance:Long flowing Red hair, Green Eyes, Athletic/Slender Build. Freckles.
Personality:Shy, Quiet, Afraid for people to know of her power.
Power:Enhanced Intelligence

Tiffani Photo:
redhead-girl.jpg

Nickname: Tiff

Good job, no prob. Assuming people are online at that time, and they usually are, we'll probably get up and going and starting classes when I get back from work
Sounds like fun. I am about to go volunteer at my Moms job for a few hours.

Cool. Most days the job isn't too bad, especially since I work for my dad and not a stranger
My Mum is an RN in a Pediatric Hospital. I volunteer to get the patients refills of water or juice, coloring books and crayons/comics/magazines and sometimes just sit with them and talk or color with them. I like bringing smiles to their faces.

My Mum is an RN in a Pediatric Hospital. I volunteer to get the patients refills of water or juice, coloring books and crayons/comics/magazines and sometimes just sit with them and talk or color with them. I like bringing smiles to their faces.
That's so great.

Hey Perry! I know I haven't exactly been always active on here, but I decided I'm going to sign up. I read the thread, so I know what's going on. But just for everyone else's convenience and for the sake of my own, I only made one.

Name: Desdemona McClark

Grade: 11th

Appearance: Shocking white hair (she dyed it) with a blue streak, ice blue eyes, pretty thin. She wears contacts, but will have black square glasses on standby if she ever needs them.

Personality: Desdemona doesn’t talk to a lot of people. She’s a very studious person, and practically never breaks the rules. (She’s kind of like Hermione Granger in that aspect.) Desdemona is more concerned with what she’s reading rather than who’s she’s socializing with, and she’s tough as nails, but gentle when she needs to be. She is not afraid of her power, but she is afraid of what she might discover with it.

Power: Dream Manipulation. She can enter other people’s dreams and change them if she wishes.

Superhero Name: Dreamkeeper

Extracurricular Activities: No

History/Backstory/Past: When she was eight, her mom left her and her dad. Her dad is fairly wealthy, but he doesn't use it to his advantage and neither does she. Desdemona went to a private school for years, at least until she discovered her powers.

I can’t say I’ll be on 100%, but I’ve thought about it for a while and I’ll give it a go.

Name:Kine Pie Pi
Grade:7
Appearance.Blue eyes with red hair.
image.jpg
Personality:Kine is excitable,has a sense of humor and loves dancing and parties.She also likes painting and art.
Power:Super Strength .
Backstory:Kine lived on a farm in Michigan with her mom ,dad and three older sisters. They had powers too.But she always wanted to go to a school so that she could improve her powers.

Last edited:
Name:Kine Pie Pi
Grade:7
Appearance.Blue eyes with red hair.
View attachment 110509
Personality:Kine is excitable,has a sense of humor and loves dancing and parties.She also likes painting and art.
Power:Super Strength and Teleportation.
Backstory:Kine lived on a farm in Michigan with her mom ,dad and three older sisters. They had powers too.But she always wanted to go to a school so that she could improve her powers.
If she gets accepted, I already have an idea with her.

We already have a teleporter. Can she only have super strength please?

At the moment,, Ski is the only girl in her campus. Normally, I wouldn't let people room their characters together, but I don’t really have much of a choice. Do you mind Ski and Kine in the same room until ww get another middle school girl or would you rather I separate them?

And Silv, I wish to know this plan.

I'll make it where she only has super strength .I don't mind if Kine and Ski room together until there is another middle school girl.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter