College program Auditions Spring 2020

Aspiring_DIS_Employee

Earning My Ears
Hello!

I need help! I want to know when auditions are to be a character performer for the college program of spring 2020. I have not applied yet, but I wanted to see how I get accepted as a character performer. I see auditions are listed on the audition website, are those for the college program? Can they also be for the college program?

Thank you!

Hi there! The DCP has extremely specific auditions, so you can't walk into an audition meant for PT/FT Character Performers and get cast into the Program from your results there. I don't know if the official Disney Programs website has updated to reflect those dates, but one of the DCP Talent Acquisition Team members, Recruiter Stefanie @StefanieDCP tweeted the audition dates and cities for Spring/SA 2020 a few days ago! The official DCP blog will be updated next month with the time and place for each audition, but for now, these are the official DCP Character Performer auditions:

Orlando, FL -- 9/26
Madison, WI -- 9/26
New York, NY -- 9/29
Anaheim, CA -- 9/29
Columbus, OH -- 10/01
Salt Lake City, UT -- 10/02
Dallas, TX -- 10/03
Seattle, WA -- 10/04
Atlanta, GA -- 10/05

Hi there! The DCP has extremely specific auditions, so you can't walk into an audition meant for PT/FT Character Performers and get cast into the Program from your results there. I don't know if the official Disney Programs website has updated to reflect those dates, but one of the DCP Talent Acquisition Team members, Recruiter Stefanie @StefanieDCP tweeted the audition dates and cities for Spring/SA 2020 a few days ago! The official DCP blog will be updated next month with the time and place for each audition, but for now, these are the official DCP Character Performer auditions:

Orlando, FL -- 9/26
Madison, WI -- 9/26
New York, NY -- 9/29
Anaheim, CA -- 9/29
Columbus, OH -- 10/01
Salt Lake City, UT -- 10/02
Dallas, TX -- 10/03
Seattle, WA -- 10/04
Atlanta, GA -- 10/05
Oh my goodness, thank you so much! Extremely helpful!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!