College Kids Trip-Any Tips?

Ava L

Earning My Ears
Hey guys, a few of my friends and I are taking a trip right after our fall semester! Any tips for fun things to do that aren't the parks?

Not sure how old you are, but a lot of adults love to do a monorail bar crawl. Also, give Disney Springs a visit! You can get lots of shopping done and I heard Homecoming is an amazing restaurant if you can get reservations for it. Personally, I don't have a lot of time outside the parks, but just exploring the different resorts is fun. I went to Port Orleans on the last day of my trip and my group rented out a surrey bike, and it was so much fun!

I would even suggest branching just outside of the "WDW bubble" if you find yourself with spare time on your hands. There are some outlet malls with GREAT deals in the area and CityWalk, which is kind of like Downtown Disney in DLR but for Universal Studios, is also a lot of fun.

There's a really cool tiki bar called Trader Sam's at the Polynesian Hotel which is a short monorail ride away from Magic Kingdom. Also I really love Typhoon Lagoon if it's not too chilly. Also Ample Hills Ice Cream at the Boardwalk is amazing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter