Collections

Bill007

Mouseketeer
Not sure if a thread like this has been posted before but I was wondering what types of things other Disney fans collect. Personally I collect movie soundtracks, videos, of course, plush (yeah, a fifty-something guy who collects stuffed animals. Real cool, huh? I've even had to install a number of shelves to display them all.) I also have almost all of the classic Disney Star Wars figures. You know, Mickey as Luke Skywalker, Donald Duck as Han Solo, Goofy as Darth Vader, etc. And recently I've started collecting the Ravensberger puzzles which are pretty cool and fun. I also have a few assorted plastic figures and Funko Pops.

How about you?

For me: movies, vinyl records, puzzles, books, advertising, some plushes. My favorite though is old vacation videos. I have a ton of dvds and vhs for Disney world, land, cruise, dvc, etc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!