Collectible cards

Disbabe

DIS Veteran
I recently bought the disney magazine whilst on holiday and found that there are cards that you collect which feature disney heroes and villains, reel piece of history film cards, a filmography set and a rare signature card.
I'm really disappointed as, living in the UK, I have searched on the web and I can't get them shipped over to me and they are not for sale via the disney store online.
I didn't see them whilst I was there on holiday. Does anyone know where I could possibly get them from?
Thanks

I bought some when we were staying at AKL in the gift shop.I thought I saw them in alot of shops all over WDW near the check outs.

Here's the number for WDW Merchandising,maybe they can help you!
407-363-6200

To be honest I did see them but didn't realise what they were until I got home - too late then!!

I have several extras that I will be willing to trade, if after you order them , you don't get a full set. I have many from all the different themes. I have an older villian set, but I have not seen the newer hero's and villians set.. Hmm something to look forward to!

These are NOT Disney made cards, they are made by Upper Deck (of course they have Disney's permission). You are correct, they are not being sold by Disney, I know, I checked and called merchandise.
There are pleantiful on eBay, by the card, sub-set and by the box.
It's a great set of cards, even just the base set (99 Cards) and the Walt Sub-Set.
I bought a box at a local dealer and was able to negotiate him down to $40 for the box. That was compareable to the eBay price, once you add in shipping.

Look on eBay for "Disney Treasures" then no the left side, limit your results to Collectors Cards (because they use the same title for the DVD Collection).

If I can offer more info, just ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter