Colder temps expected in Florida

I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!
At least the Caribbean will be a little warmer! I Hope!LOL

Scratch
:crazy:

I hope this cold weather will be totally out of the "system" over the next 2 weeks. We check-in 2 weeks from today :) and although I am taking both shorts and pants for all, I really enjoy swimming much more when we don't freeze on our way back to the room. We were there same time 2 years ago ... cool the first 2 days, and then 75-85 degrees for the rest of our stay. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Mary Liz

Brrrr, it was chilly, even for us West Coasters! But it wasn't as bad as it could have been I guess. We arrived Christmas Day and the temperature would basically see-saw from day to day. We had some beautiful days in the 70s but also many in the 50s (can't you tell it's hard for me lose the farenheit!).
NYE was so wet, I can't believe it could rain that hard. We did, however, stick it out until midnite.
Layering is definitely the ticket. Fortunately I had a fleece hoody that I wore over everything. Managed to get around in capris & sandals the entire time too.
Cold weather at WDW is better than warm weather here at home anyday!!!!

A participant in my class just returned from WDW (bringing me NEW WDW brochures!) She said the weather was beautiful. She goes every year at this time. I am sending good thoughts for beautiful weather during your trip! S

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter