Coke and Burger King fl/ga codes for HHN tickets

PartyofSix

TripMomma + 4
Do any of you guys have these codes? Our coke carton in the house at the moment does have this offer and as you can see i'm a wish member so i don't freq. the burger king.LOL Just wondering if anyone has purchased tickets using either of the two codes and if it is less exp. than the AP rate? I am leaning toward buy right from the halloween horror nights site the buy one peak night get one non peak night for 51.95. That's a great deal being we are going on 10/11 and 10/12 so that would work for us. It seems to be less than spending 40.00 bucks for one peak night with a 35 express book and it's def. cheaper than paying 40 for the peak night and buying a non peak night seprately for 23 bucks. Just wondering if these codes where a deeper discount than we all might have seen so far. THanks

It's late and i'm tired so that must explain how i could have read that ticket for the feq fear pass incorrectly. Sorry hope i did'nt stir anyof you up.LOL Anyways scracth that and don't even answer me on that part of my question. Anyways anyone know about the burger king and coke offers? OR is AP the best it gets?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter