Coffee question?

PKS44

DIS Veteran
Going home for the 1st time in 3 days to BWV studio for 4 days...My question: DW has one cup of coffee every morning (nobody else in the family drinks the stuff) Will there be enough coffee supplied for her needs or is one day of coffee provided or what? Sorry if this has been asked before, as a noncoffee drinker I don't understand the ins and outs of coffee management...

Paul

You'll need to bring your own supply of coffee & filters. When you stay on points, you get supplies to make one pot of coffee. No more from mousekeeping until trash & towel day or full cleaning day. At those times, you will get another "one pot" supply. If I recall correctly, Disney gives you the "coffee inside the filter" packs. I've also found those convenient to use, but prefer to use the "regular" filters so that I can adjust the amount of coffee to my taste.

Have a wonderful trip!

They provide packets (coffee inside a filter) for two pots of coffee--one packet is regular coffee the other is decaf. You will otherwise need coffee and filters or alternatively the coffee in the packets. Note, if it is only one cup a day, you may want to consider just going down to the bakery shop in the morning and get a cup there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter