Coffee Makers in RPH Rooms?

Tigger&Belle

<font color=blue>I'm the good girl on the DIS<br><
Do the rooms have coffee makers? if not, is there a take-out place to get coffee first thing in the morning?

Thanks, T&B

Yes, there are coffee makes in the rooms at RP.

Do the coffee makers use the little packets of coffee? Maybe I could bring my own coffee and filters. Or suffer with what they have to get my morning caffeine fix. :) Is there a take-out place that has decent coffee?

Originally posted by Tigger&Belle
Do the coffee makers use the little packets of coffee? Maybe I could bring my own coffee and filters. Or suffer with what they have to get my morning caffeine fix. :) Is there a take-out place that has decent coffee?

They are the little packets. Maxwell house makes packets like that. I don't think the coffee is that bad, but I'm not fusy when it comes to my caffeine habit in the moring! <G> The Orchid lounge in the lobby area serves coffee, expresso & cappucino along with continental breakfast.

I'm kind of picky about coffee in general, but when it comes to avoiding a caffeine headache I'll drink most anything. Maybe I can start with "room" coffee and move on to something better after I'm awake. :)

I'm picky about my coffee too! The coffee in the room is okay to take a few sips of while walking to get some real coffee downstairs:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter