Coffee Makers AKV & BCV

HBmomof2

Mouseketeer
We are going to both of these....what kind of coffee makers they have so I know what type of coffee to get at store. Thanks a bunch!

At BCV they are tiny- they make 4 cups (which really means 2). At AKV they are normal size. Both use the #4 basket style filters.

At BCV they are tiny- they make 4 cups (which really means 2). At AKV they are normal size. Both use the #4 basket style filters.

Is this always the case at BCV? We were there for 2 nights this week and was very surprised to see the tiny coffeemaker. I did call after the first morning and request a larger one and homekeeping was able to bring me the regular full size coffeemaker.

Laura

1BR and larger have a large, flat-bottom filter, Mr. Coffee. Studios may have only the smaller one, although I have found larger ones sometimes, but you can request a large one once there.

Looks like I'll be packing my Cona D into my Owner's Locker! ;)

LOL!!! I just called DVC to ask them this question. She didn't know and put me on hold. By the time she came back I already had the answer! She was hysterical!

I love me some dis'ers! :rotfl2::cool1:

Wish the Kidani Village grand villa had a LARGER pot. ;)

Is this always the case at BCV? We were there for 2 nights this week and was very surprised to see the tiny coffeemaker. I did call after the first morning and request a larger one and homekeeping was able to bring me the regular full size coffeemaker.

Laura

It has been for me the last couple years (3 stays). This really surprised me since it didn't used to be that way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter