Coffee maker at Old Key West

cruiselovinbunch1

cruiselovinbunch1
We're visiting over Christmas and I just wondered what kind of coffee maker they have in the kitchens at Old Key West -- drip or Keurig. If our building is a hike from the mug filling stations, I'd like to make sure my family can be caffeinated (read: happy) for the early morning bus ride in to the parks... Any help would be appreciated!

We're visiting over Christmas and I just wondered what kind of coffee maker they have in the kitchens at Old Key West -- drip or Keurig. If our building is a hike from the mug filling stations, I'd like to make sure my family can be caffeinated (read: happy) for the early morning bus ride in to the parks... Any help would be appreciated!

Drip.

You might have either a smaller one (4-6 cups) or larger one (10-12 cups). If you get the smaller and want the larger, just call Housekeeping and ask them for the larger coffee maker. You'll need your own coffee filters (flat bottom basket style) if you use the Joffrey's packet that they leave in the room and want more. Filters aren't provided.

We were there in September, in one of the new renovated rooms. It had a standard 10 - 12 cup drip coffee maker.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter