Coffee Charges at the HRH

DiznyMagic

<font color=green>Touched by a fairy<br><font colo
Are there coffee pots in the rooms and will they charge if we make coffee? I know that the Disney hotels charges if you make coffee using their coffee in the room - not sure about the HRH.

I made coffee every day and had no charges for it - however the bottled water is $6.00 a bottle!!!!

Since we were on the club level they had free bottles of water in the lounge, so I didn't understand the point of offering water in the room for $6.00 a bottle?

Miami had $8.00 bottles of water.

Disney charges you to use the coffee pot??????What a rip off! I don't even remember a coffee pot in either of my rooms at Disney (Contemporary and Polynesian...) do you have to request this option and then they charge you??

Pots are already in Hard Rock. A cup of coffee in the lobby was $2.75! You could get refills though...for another $2.75!;)

When you pay that much for water and coffee, you are not paying for the product; you are paying for convenience!
ADP

Disney charges for coffee pots in the room!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

At my last visit to HRH, we just left a note for housekeeping to leave some extra regular packs of coffee--and presto! There they were, FREE of Charge!!!:Pinkbounc

We stood at CBR and they had coffee pots in the room but if you used the coffee you got charged by the pack. I can't remember how much but we just brought own coffee and creamer.

Portofino did not charge for coffee in the room. Of course once I found out the Gelateria has a Large coffee for about $3 and free refills for the rest of the day. I didn't make coffee in the room anymore. Gelateria is open from 6am - 10pm

We stood at CBR and they had coffee pots in the room but if you used the coffee you got charged by the pack

What a rip!

I think this goes to show all those fools who talk about "Disney Magic" that they are interested in only one thing; the "Disney Bottom-line Dollar."

When did Disney start charging for using their coffee machines??? We always request a coffee machine and extra pillows as soon as we get to our room and were never charged before. On our last trip in Sept 01, we didn't request the coffee machine since we had refillable mugs at the WL, but I am shocked to hear this.

We were there the summer of 2000 and it was our first time staying onsite. I thought this was the "norm".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter