Codes for AKL (savannah) ?????

Mousesavers.com has a note saying general discounts will be out on Dec 1st.

I received a postcard Monday for 109.00 a night at the AKL. I know others received it also, due to some threads out there.

maybe you'll get one too

Good luck

Originally posted by jdkdorn
Mousesavers.com has a note saying general discounts will be out on Dec 1st.

I received a postcard Monday for 109.00 a night at the AKL. I know others received it also, due to some threads out there.

maybe you'll get one too

Good luck

This $109 a night rate is usually for a Standard View room at the AKL. Right now the best rate out for a Savanna View room is $154 a night plus tax with an AP rate.

Thanks for the info....going with GS next wk to WL and BWV....but GD would LOVE....... AKL maybe in Feb....I'll wait for the codes on Dec.1

Look at Mousesavers again. The codes for room only are out now and people have been using them. I think AKL savannah has been $164 or $174. Good luck.

Mary has the new codes posted on her site. I got AKL savannah view for $182.86 per night including tax!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter