"Codes attached to Names"

PartyOf5a

Mouseketeer
Boy, the more I read, the more I hear that people are having codes attached to their names. Is this the new trend, where Disney puts a code next to your name but you don't know about it unleass you call and ask? I would think that would flood their call system more than anything. Hmmm.

Anyway, I'm thinking about giving them a call after reading everyone's successes. How far out are the codes good for? Has anyone gotten one of these types of codes for the end of August?

The codes that are out now are good for check-ins up to July 4th. I haven't heard of anything past that yet (except for AAA rates).

The majority of people with a direct mail offer know they have it before they call. They got the postcard or the email. It seems like "everyone" has to call b/c you see many posts on it here but Dinsey sent out more than 2.5 MILLION of these offers so we here on the DIS are only a tiny percentage of that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter