Code AEA

sneezy1956

Mouseketeer
There is a new code in USA Today of AEA. I have no idea what discounts it offers. But, it is in todays copy Section D.

No I'm at work and one of my bosses told me the code was in the paper she knows I'm a disney nut :):Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

The ad said it was for AKL at $139 per night, I'm guessing that other resorts were available. It expires on 4/26A and is good through 7/3.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't remember Disney ever having this many codes for the same rates. Yikes!!!!!

I want my AP. :( :Pinkbounc

lizzie64

I know what you mean. You think there would be some differences in each code. Oh, well, I'm begining to think AP will not be offered when when are going. :(

The AEA code is not new. It's been out for almost 3 weeks now, maybe longer. It was in last Sunday's Travel Section of the Atlanta Journal Constitution and the week before that was in the Parade section of the Sunday paper. It listed values for $74, moderates $94 and deluxes at $139.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter