"Cocoa Cone" ..without the cocoa

HolyCowImADisneyBrde

Mouseketeer
Hi girls. I want to make Cocoa Cones as a favor for my wedding, but my brother hates chocolate, so I'd need to come up with an alternative for him. i was thinking making it with coffee instead of the cocoa, but, as I'm not much of a coffee drinker myself, I don't know what I could add with it in place of the marshmallows and the sprinkles. I was also thinking I could use apple cider, but again, I wouldn't know what to use in place of the sprinkles and marshmallows. :confused3 If you guys have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them.
Thanks in advance. You guys are always so helpful! :)

OK, please excuse my stupidity, but what is a cocoa cone? I don't think I've ever heard of this before and am trying to imagine what it looks like?

event.png

hmmm maybe powdered milk with or for the white choclate still use marshmalos and sprinkles they taste good in anything or maybe that is just me hehe
or for the cofee /crushed pepermint ??

disneysweetie has a pic of them in her pj...they are a cone bag filled with all the stuff you need to make hot chocolate!

I'm making cocoa cones. Kind of like this (I borrowed this photo from google images):

cocoacone2.jpg

If you were to do cider, could you add dried cranberries to the top instead of marshmallows? I will try to think of other options for OP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter