Coca Cola Cake

TN Traveler

DIS Veteran
Yesterday had lunch w/GFs at Cracker Barrel and shared the new Coca Cola cake. Oh my gosh!! It was sooooo good!! :love: Does anyone have this recipe or one like it? I thought I did but can't find it. If you haven't tried it, you need to!! They serve it warm w/a scope of Bryer's Vanilla Bean Ice cream!! It is SINFULLY wonderful!!

Thanks!!
Karen

Karen here is the one I have

One cake mix any flavor you like
One can of diet soda any flavor
2 egg whites..

bake according to package directions....voila...!

GoofyMom........Thanks for your reply....I have a question. When you say 1 can of diet soda, can you use regular Coke or Pepsi? How many ozs are in a can? We buy in liter bottles or small 6 oz bottles for ballgames. Can't stand can drinks....tastes like metal! Does this make the batter really thin?
Thanks for your feedback and help!
Karen

Topper--Oh my gosh! This sounds sooooo good!! :) Question tho...have
you ever made this? I noticed that it says "all purpose flour"--wonder if I could use Self Rising Flour and ommit the baking soda and salt? :confused3 I don't ever buy all purpose flour so would not be something I have on hand. Do you think it'd turn out ok? I could try it at home i guess and use my family as guinie pigs!! :rotfl:
I think I might try this for Valentine's Day. I wish I had some buttermilk here or I'd make it right now!!
Thanks for sharing!!
Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts