Coaster Queue Question.

Lashed34

DIS Veteran
I've not been to Orlando for nearly 20 years - back then you could queue extra for the front or back of The Hulk and other coasters at all the parks. Do any of them still have this option or has it been stopped?

I've not been to Orlando for nearly 20 years - back then you could queue extra for the front or back of The Hulk and other coasters at all the parks. Do any of them still have this option or has it been stopped?
The Hulk had a separate queue option for the front row when I was there a year or so ago. For the other coasters, I think you have to request the front (or other) row at the head of the regular queue and perhaps wait additional time in the "stall" for that row.

Editing to add a tag for @schumigirl. She will have much more recent intel.

Last edited:
Hulk still has a front row waiting line once you are through the queue (at the top of the stairs past the animation of the test subjects). It's not a separate queue you enter from the outside of the building.

Hulk still has it and Dueling Dragons (when it still existed) also had a front line queue I recall at one point. I also miss that re-ride option.

That being said, for any ride (not just coasters) if I want to be in the front row, when it's my turn to be seated I just politely ask the TM if it's possible to be in the front row and let them know I'm willing to wait for the next ride vehicle in order to do so (even if I notice there is availability I still always say this to be extra polite).

Hulk still has a front row waiting line once you are through the queue (at the top of the stairs past the animation of the test subjects). It's not a separate queue you enter from the outside of the building.

Yep, that’s about it for that ride. Although recently we went on it so early in the morning folks were just asking in the line and usually it was quiet enough for it not to be an issue.

RRR we always ask for the front as we reach the TM and we sometimes stand a few moments and it’s never a problem. Same with The Mummy. TM are always as accommodating as they can be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter