Cm Discount Dq And Typhoon Lagoon?

SNOWBOARDER

Mouseketeer
Hi All! Lucky me, I'm married to a full-time CM,(she's the ASM at The Disney Store), and we each have a Silver Pass. Does anyone know what type of Discount she's entitled too, at DisneyQuest and at the Typhoon Lagoon? Thanks!

the best thing to do is have her get access to the CM board here at the DIS. We have been having issues lately with discussing our discounts on the "public" board. We can discuss it more freely there. To get access, have your wife email Michelle at michelle@wdwinfo.com with her store number and origin. We have alot of fun over there!

...she no longer has access to the Internet, and we're not going to buy another CPU til after our trip next May. I will no longer post CM discount questions, as I really enjoy this board and don't want to cause any problems. Frannie is the ASM at store 562, in fact, she won the Spirit Award...check it out, it's in the July Scoop. (I'm soooo proud of her!) Thanks, again!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter