Club room question and dining advice

Boardwalk III

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

I just booked a Club room at the HRH for the weekend after Thanksgiving (we head over to WDW Boardwalk on Sunday for the week). Does anyone know where I can see a list of all of the amenities of a Club room - I couldn't seem to find a list on the Universal website, and the woman went over them too quickly on the phone.

On another topic, although we are stayng at HRH e we have two teenage boys, we'd like to visit the Portofino for dinner - how are the restaurants there? Any recommendations?

All advice is appreciated!:)

This is info on Universal's website:
Club Rooms
On the hotel's exclusive 7th floor you'll find the Hard Rock Club Lounge, featuring complimentary continental breakfast and evening hors d'oeuvres, beer and wine, and an extensive music library. Club Rooms also include unlimited use of our fitness center.

This link gives a great description of Club Level.
The Other Orlando

As far as visiting and having a meal at Portofino...Do it! If Italian food is a desire give Mama Della's a try. The food is wonderful and the place is warm and inviting. Family style service is available. Make sure you take a nice walk around the property before or after. Have a nice trip:)

Thank you so much - the link was just what I was looking for on the Club info!

I'll make note of Mama Della's - are there any descriptions/reviews of this here on the boards or elsewhere?

You're very welcome, happy I could help:)

Do a "search" on these boards and type in Mama Dellas. I'm sure you will be able to find many posts and reviews. Here is a link where you can view the menu.

Your Magical Journeys

Have fun reading, the planning is such a fun part!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter